Type: Land & Pre-Development
- Preferred Return – 12% per year
- Up to 2,000 Class A units at $5,000 per unit
- Minimum 20 units ($100,000) per investor
- 6% preferred return is paid quarterly and remaining 6% is accrued till the end of the project
Net Cash Flow Distribution
Net Cash flow to be distributed in the following order:
- Where Proceeds are from a Company
- Preferred return on capital invested in that company; then
- Return of capital invested in that company; then
- Same as general cash flow (see below)
- For Cash Flow Generally
- Accrued but unpaid Preferred return; then
- Return of capital contributions, until investors are fully repaid;
- Remaining Net Cash Flow to the Class B Member.
The West Dallas Urban Village (aka Loretta), is a multiple-asset-class master plan, programmed to accommodate a variety of income levels, daily necessity tenants and competitively priced Class A and Creative office.
For homeowners, this development offers fee simple homes and condominiums priced for a variety of income levels staring in the mid-$200s up to low $500s.
For the renter, the development offers apartment options ranging from affordable housing to upscale lofts.
The site will include approximately 100,000 square feet of build-to suit office space with significant dedicated and shared amenities for both creative and class A tenants. On the ground levels, the development will target a wide variety of tenants, including a neighborhood store, boutique grocer and a number of small-footprint food and beverage providers.