PSW Land Investments, LLC (“the Fund”) objective is to acquire strategic land positions in Austin, Dallas, Denver and Seattle to fuel the company’s growth while providing LP investors with a stable 10% preferred return and well-defined exit strategy.
To that end, the Fund has raised $17,492,000 to date ($7.6MM from limited partners and $9.9MM from StoryBuilt) and invested in five highly desirable urban infill sites with estimated gross revenue in excess of $200MM. StoryBuilt’s own investment of $9.9MM in the Fund is a strong testament to the company’s belief in the long-term value of these assets.
- Up to 10,000 Class A units at $5,000 per unit
- Minimum 10 units ($50,000) per investor
- Company may acquire property for one year after admission date of first Class A member
- Preferred Return – 10% per year
Net Cash Flow Distribution
Net proceeds from sale of property to be distributed in the following order:
- Repayment of any loans from members
- Payment of accrued but unpaid pref from prior property sales;
- Repayment of contributions plus pref allocable to the purchase of that property;
- Repayment of PSW Real Estate for amount contributed to purchase of property;
- Remainder is retained by the company.